GEN IV Controller
In celebration of AcraDyne's 15th Anniversary, we have launched the new Gen IV Controller, developed to be the core of the modular AcraDyne DC system. The Gen IV is compatible with more than 300 models of tools from .05 Nm to 8,100 Nm and will command any tool in the AcraDyne line with one cable. The Gen IV is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Bright LED screen - View torque, angle, bolt count, parameter set, job/sequence easily form a distance.
- Graphical screen with on-board software that is the same on all devices.
- Web browser based programming - Receive data on your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, or any other web capable device. You can use more than on device at a time - be in program mode on one device while reviewing real-time curves on another while watching tool diagnostics on a third.
- Rundown storage - 10,000 including the curves.
- Event log - 5000
- Programmable calibration and service charts.
May 23rd - 26th, 2016 –
AIMCO is excited to announce our participation in this year's AWEA Windpower Conference in New Orleans, LA. Visit us in Booth 2349 to see the latest in cutting edge technology.
AIMCO will be showcasing our wide range of high capacity, closed-loop, transducerized tools and related equipment offering the most complete solutions for the critical bolting industries.
Find out what makes AcraDyne's HT Series unique and a far superior alternative to traditional electric current control and hydraulic torque wrenches.
Be on the lookout for our new website scheduled to launch Spring 2016