GEN IV Controller
In celebration of AcraDyne's 15th Anniversary, we have launched the new Gen IV Controller, developed to be the core of the modular AcraDyne DC system. The Gen IV is compatible with more than 300 models of tools from .05 Nm to 8,100 Nm and will command any tool in the AcraDyne line with one cable. The Gen IV is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Bright LED screen - View torque, angle, bolt count, parameter set, job/sequence easily form a distance.
- Graphical screen with on-board software that is the same on all devices.
- Web browser based programming - Receive data on your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, or any other web capable device. You can use more than on device at a time - be in program mode on one device while reviewing real-time curves on another while watching tool diagnostics on a third.
- Rundown storage - 10,000 including the curves.
- Event log - 5000
- Programmable calibration and service charts.
September 15th - 18th, 2015 –
AIMCO is excited to announce our participation in this year's Husum Wind Show in Husum, Germany, September 15th - 18th. Visit us in Hall 1,Booth 1E03 to see the latest in cutting edge technology.
AIMCO will be showcasing our wide range of high capacity, closed-loop, transducerized tools and related equipment offering the most complete solutions for the critical bolting industries.
Find out what makes AcraDyne's HT Series unique and a far superior alternative to traditional electric current control and hydraulic torque wrenches.
October 5th - 8th, 2015 –
We are pleased to announce our participation at the Motek 2015 Assembly and Automation show located in Stuttgart, Germany from October 5th - 8th.
Visit us in Halle: 5 Booth: 5235 to see the latest in cutting edge technology in the broadest range of DC Controlled Fastening Tools and Torque Measurement equipment.
October 27 - 29, 2015 –
Visit our booth, 1705, at this year's Assembly Show in Rosemont, IL at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center. Email Bobbi McConnell, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve your appointment with one of our Sales Experts and receive a FREE demonstration.