GEN IV Controller
In celebration of AcraDyne's 15th Anniversary, we have launched the new Gen IV Controller, developed to be the core of the modular AcraDyne DC system. The Gen IV is compatible with more than 300 models of tools from .05 Nm to 8,100 Nm and will command any tool in the AcraDyne line with one cable. The Gen IV is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Bright LED screen - View torque, angle, bolt count, parameter set, job/sequence easily form a distance.
- Graphical screen with on-board software that is the same on all devices.
- Web browser based programming - Receive data on your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, or any other web capable device. You can use more than on device at a time - be in program mode on one device while reviewing real-time curves on another while watching tool diagnostics on a third.
- Rundown storage - 10,000 including the curves.
- Event log - 5000
- Programmable calibration and service charts.
May 18 - 21, 2015 –
Visit us at this year's AWEA Expo in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center, Booth 1930. AIMCO will be showcasing our cutting edge technology in critical high torque bolting applications used in the wind power industry
October 27 - 29, 2015 –
Visit our booth, 1705, at this year's Assembly Show in Rosemont, IL at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center. Email Bobbi McConnell, email@example.com, to reserve your appointment with one of our Sales Experts and receive a FREE demonstration.