Features and Benefits
Critical high torque assembly applications demand tools that will deliver torque with superior performance and durability. The precision design of the HT Series from AcraDyne combines these features in an electric tool that beats the competition on productivity and ergonomics. AcraDyne’s transducer torque control system provides consistent, reliable torque values as well as the ability to monitor rotational angle during the tightening process. When combined with AcraDyne’s Gen IV Controller, customers experience a high torque assembly system that can handle the toughest and most important fastening jobs with the ease and accuracy they demand.
- Faster Free Speed – Up to three times faster than the competition.
- Accurate built-in transducer ensures that torque values are accurate versus interpretations or “guestimates”.
- Closed Loop Torque Control System.
- Interchangable Tools, Cables and Controllers – Calibrations are specific to the tool not the system as a whole.
- Universal Controller for all AcraDyne tools.
- On-tool LED’s for Accept / Reject signals.
- Designed and MADE IN THE USA.