All Transducerized Tools Need A Controller To Operate
- UEC-5500 can control max. 4 different transducerized tools
- UEC-5500 can be used with various type of transducerized tools.
Oil-Pulse Tools fitted with a brushless type Magnetostrictive
UAMC Series, ALPHA/UXR-MC Series
UEP-MC Series (UEPD Driver is required separately.)
Oil-Pulse Tools fitted with a Strain-Gauged Transducer.
Pneumatic Nutrunners fitted with a Strain-Gauged Transducer.
- High Reliable Torque Control & Monitor.
- Easy Programming with a Removable Key Pad. You can also
upload the fastening programmes from PC.
- Ethernet(TCP/IP) capable.
- Choose between Torque Control and Monitor. Detect errors and control the job with the fastening counter.
- View Torque Wave Data on your PC.
- Makes setup or changeover of fastening torque and fastening number count for 8 different fastening applications.
- Input/Output check and error messages can be checked from your PC screen or the front panel of UEC-5500 with a buzzer.
- For Oil-Pulse Tools, tool maintenance can be determined by the total numbers of fasteners as well as total pulse numbers.
- UEC-5500 memorizes max. 20,000 fastening data per spindle. By connecting to a PC, you can download the stored data to your PC for statistical analysis of mean, s, 3s/ mean, CP, and CPK. You can also graph statistical data.
- By using Input/Output terminals UEC-5500 can be interlocked with the production line.
Key Pad (910-208-0) and Key Pad Cable (910-206-0) are optional.