Test stand includes a rundown fixture, bushing for side-load support, reaction post or reaction paddles, transducer, and torque analyzer display.
- Transducer Accuracy – Better than +/- 1% FSD.
- Test Stand for all Hand & Power Tools - Manual torque multipliers, powered torque multipliers, hydraulic wrenches, pulse tools, geared nutrunners, including Impact Wrenches – Capacities from 1,000 ft-lb (1,360 Nm) full scale to 25,000 ft-lb (34,000 Nm) full scale.
- Designed to be ergonomic during testing of larger tools – Ideally suited for “rolling floor stand”, but can be mounted on bench.
- Stand is designed for multiple reaction points for the convenience of testing larger tools.
- Display has multiple engineering units and four (4) digit display.
- Unbreakable cover protecting display from damage.
- Serial Output for communication to PC or Serial printer.
- Battery and/or Mains powered.
- Optional Rundown Fixtures.