• Dual transducer stations for testing multiple ranges or different types of tools.
• Solid machined aluminum plate for stability, includes rundown fixture and bearing support for RD test stand models.
• Steel reaction posts with drill bushings for strength and durability.
• Reaction fixture for low profile wrenches
• Welded stainless steel table.
• Supplied with ATDA torque analyzer display and articulated arm.
- System Accuracy: 0.5% bidirectional
- Engineering Units: Eight selectable: in-oz, in-lb, ft-lb, Nm, cNm, kgf-cm, gf-cm, kgf-m
- Modes: Track, Peak, or First Peak
- Housing: Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Batteries:Rechargable NiMH batteries provide 10–12 hours of continuous use
- System Dimensions Approximately 24” x 42” x 35”
- System Weight: 185 lbs. (approx.)
- Display: Segmented, four active digits