- Multiple fastening strategies – Program up to 256 parameters with as many as 20 steps
- Jobs capability – 99
- Event log – 5,000
- Backup & restore through USB
- Rundown storage – 1,000,000
- Real-time curve viewing. Curve storage – 20,000
- Increased productivity means increased profits
- Replace multiple conventional tools with one flexible controlled system
- Compact, rugged case with easy carry handle makes field use easy and convenient.
- No guessing, just reliable and accurate bolting
- Automatically set torque and reduce operator error
- Collect and analyze production data
- Controlled tightening and consistent torque control improves quality
- Process controls reduce human error, and ensure no missed fasteners, stripped threads, rehits, or damaged threads
- No premature shut-off
Control Strategies (CW or CCW)
- Torque Control (TC) — Provides target torque with high and low limits with simple pass or fail criteria for tightening threaded fasteners.
- Torque Control with Angle Monitoring (TC/AM) — Allows user to monitor angle, rotation, and detect any changes in the joint rate which would indicate process problems.
- Torque Monitoring with Angle Control (TM/AC) — Controls the amount of fastener rotation during tightening while also viewing applied torque.