LQ series Ergo-Arms are ideal for applications with higher weight and torque requirements. Very compatible with a wide range of tools from small electric screwdrivers to larger, high torque DC nutrunners. This extremely smooth, linear arm allows freedom of movement along X & Y axis.
LQ series Ergo-Arms are kitted with tool specific tool mounts.
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity with the ERGO-ARM® ergonomic tool support sytem series
- Use with inline higher torque DC nutrunner
- Use with pistol grip lower torque DC nutrunner (requires addition of part 0045 or 0047)
- Vertical or horizontal screw application
- Side by side configuration of linear slides provide additional stability for heavier or higher torque tools
- Arm movement is up-down and 360o side-side rotation unless limited by tool configuration. Clearance required for movement equals reach of arm.*
- End of arm fixturing allows operator the full grip of tool with no pinch points
- Optional swivel tool mount is available
- Power source for arm is mechanical (no air line is required)
- Shipped with two TW-3 balancers
*Note: For specific measurements please call Customer Service at 800-852-1368