The Auditor Torque Cube (ATC) is a compact, versatile desktop tester and provides a multitude of capabilities. The ATC is designed to test hand or power tools with the following:
• Peak, first peak and track modes.
• Multiple engineering units.
• Manual and auto clear function.
• Multiple frequency response settings.
• Bi-directional use and accuracy.
• Accuracy is better than 1% of indicated reading top 90% of range.
• Serial data output.
• Memory 999 data samples.
• Battery and/or mains powered.
Because precision and quality are critical, you can depend on our testers to calibrate and certify your tools. Whether you are assembling large complicated systems or small precise time pieces, AIMCO provides the best system for your application. Our instruments have been judged “best in class” by independent National Standards laboratories. The Auditor Torque Cube is rugged enough to test and verify tools at “point of use” while still being accurate enough to calibrate hand and power tools.
Each tester is shipped with a mains/battery charger power cord, a hex to allen drive bit, and a bolting template. Models with max torque of 1,000 in-lbs or less also include a joint rundown fixture. The ATC can be positioned vertically or horizontally for the ergonomic testing of inline or pistol grip tools.