Signature Series Cordless Shut-Off Impact Tool
The Signature Series Shut-Off Pistol Tool can operate as a standard impact wrench or as an impact wrench with a programmable shut-off point, preventing over-torquing. These innovative tools deliver a torque range of 1 - 73 ft-lb (15 - 100 Nm). No torque reaction, coupled with the ergonomic, lightweight design, helps prevent user injury. The Signature Series Shut-Off Pistol Tool is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Brushless motor provides longer motor life and increased efficiency
- Easy-to-read process information lights
- Mini USB port for connection to optional programmer (SPC-2PGM)
- Low battery indicator
- Li-Ion battery provides long battery life
- Programmable buttons for easy operation
- LED light for work-area illumination
- Advanced shut-off system
GEN IV Controller
In celebration of AcraDyne's 15th Anniversary, we have launched the new Gen IV Controller, developed to be the core of the modular AcraDyne DC system. The Gen IV is compatible with more than 300 models of tools from .05 Nm to 8,100 Nm and will command any tool in the AcraDyne line with one cable. The Gen IV is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Bright LED screen - View torque, angle, bolt count, parameter set, job/sequence easily from a distance.
- Graphical screen with on-board software that is the same on all devices.
- Web browser based programming - Receive data on your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, or any other web capable device. You can use more than on device at a time - be in program mode on one device while reviewing real-time curves on another while watching tool diagnostics on a third.
- Rundown storage - 10,000 including the curves.
- Event log - 5000
- Programmable calibration and service charts.