Complete Filter, Regulator, Lubricator Units: Three-piece modular units feature 30-micron filter with semi-auto drain, regulator with gauge, and oil mist lubricator. All units include mounting bracket and polycarbonate bowl.
To determine unit size for application, you will need to know:
- Total air flow (CFM) required for application
- Size of incoming air line
- Size of air line required by tool
- Air supply pressure (PSI)
- Allowable pressure drop
- If the application requires lubrication
- If the overall system has the required capacity
- FRL capacity should exceed tool requirement by approximately 30%
The supply of clean, dry air is essential to the operation of pneumatic powered tools. Use only clean filtered air for longer tool life. Provide proper airflow (CFM) and regulate air pressure (PSI) for optimum performance.