Process Visualization With The Gen IV Controller
AcraDyne Gen IV Controller's smart arm capability provides an advanced error- proofing solution to ensure the quality of your fastening operation. The process requires no external PC or software - the capability is on-board every Gen IV controller.
- Easy-to-follow visual guidance on the Gen IV controller graphical screen
- Easy setup — programming takes only minutes
- Once fastener locations are programmed into the Gen IV controller, the system can perform specific actions on specific fasteners
- No external PC or third-party software needed. Control the process using AcraDyne’s Gen IV Controller and its integrated software, which is provided free of charge
- Low-cost solution vs. competitive offerings that require third-party PC-based control
- Modular – can be added at any time to an existing AcraDyne system using the Gen IV controller
- No guesswork! Powerful Gen IV data collection enables diagnostics and analysis
- Works with both continuous and discontinuous drive tools
GEN IV ACE Controller Platform
The AcraDyne Gen IV ACE Controller is the culmination of more than 40 years of serving our industrial fastening customers with 17 years of designing and manufacturing DC tools that are Made in the USA. The Gen IV ACE Controller is a controller platform that will command every tool in the AIMCO arsenal. You now have the flexibility and freedom to control AcraDyne's DC and Battery powered tools, Uryu's DC, Air and Battery powered tools. The Gen IV ACE Controller platform is filled with countless advanced capabilities and features such as:
- Bright LED Display - View torque, angle, bolt count, parameter set, job/sequence easily from a distance.
- Optional 7" Touch-screen Graphical Display with real time graphing for application review with on-board software that is the same on all devices.
- Web browser based programming - Receive data on your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, or any other web capable device. You can use more than on device at a time - be in program mode on one device while reviewing real-time curves on another while watching tool diagnostics on a third.
- 4 USB Ports - Backup and restore, update software and download data and curves
- Rundown storage - 20,000 including the curves.
- Event log - 5000
- Programmable calibration and service charts.